For the safety of all dogs that stay with us, we require the following:
- All dogs must be up-to-date with their vaccinations (C5 minimum). This includes vaccination against Canine Cough, Distemper, Hepatitis, Parainfluenza, and Parvovirus. Vaccination certificates are to be sighted upon admission or prior to arrival, so make sure you bring this with you. For all adult dogs, vaccinations must be up to date and given at least 7 days prior to boarding with us. This will ensure the protection of your dog whilst they stay with us. For puppies, the full series of vaccinations (either a series of two or three vaccinations depeding upon your vet's requirements) must have been completed at least 14 days prior to boarding with us. Please be aware that puppy vaccinations may be identified as C4 and BBoral/nasal which is the equivalent of a C5 vaccination and is accepted by us for boarding. Unfortunately we are unable to accept any dogs or puppies who are not up to date with their vaccinations. If you are unsure of your dogs vaccinations status, please contact your vet to find out.
- All dogs must be flea treated and wormed before coming in to stay and this must have been administered within 28 days prior to boarding. Tick prevention is also advised prior to boarding.
- Owners must advise us of any existing medical conditions and if any medication is currently being given to the dog. We are more than happy to continue his/her health plan but any medication must be labelled clearly with the veterinary surgery details including dosage and frequency.
- It is a requirement of our facility that all dogs must be desexed to participate in our shared boarding practises. At the manager's discretion, un-desexed dogs may be allowed to stay at our facility but solo boarding rates and additional terms and conditions will apply.
- All dogs must have a quick release collar and be on a lead upon arrival.
- Owners must provide contact details of their pet’s vet and an emergency contact number must be made available to us.
- You may bring toys or bedding with you but please be aware that we take no responsibility if it is lost or destroyed. So please ensure it is clearly labelled. We have plenty of toys at our facility and luxury bedding is provided, so feel free to keep your pet's belongings safe at home.
- All rates include GST.
- The following payment methods are accepted: Cash, Cheques (Made out to Maraboon Pet Resort), Visa, Mastercard & EFTPOS
- A non refundable 20% deposit (minimum $20) is required to hold your booking. All deposits must be paid at time of booking.
- Full payment is required upon admission. If the account is not paid upon arrival, your pet will not be admitted into the resort.
- You will be charged for any bedding damage caused by your pet, as per the boarding agreement.